If you have a media enquiry, please contact:
Senior External Communications and Engagement Manager
0121 255 0757 / 07753 430 292
Senior Communications and Engagement Manager
0121 255 0844 / 07478 515616
For out-of-hours media enquiries, please call: 01522 537887
A national junior doctors’ strike is taking place on Wednesday the 10 February for 24 hours; effective from 8am until 8am on Thursday 11 January.
Joint press release from NHS Birmingham CrossCity Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Les Williams, Director of Performance and Delivery for NHS Birmingham CrossCity CCG said: “Last year, the CCG commissioned an independent impact assessment to look at the organisation of mental health services for people aged over 25 in Birmingham, which are provided by Birmingham and Solihull NHS Mental Health Foundation Trust (BSMHFT). The purpose of this work was to fully understand the impact that the new 0-25 mental health service, provided by Forward Thinking Birmingham, would have on services for people aged over 25 in the city.
More Articles ...
- Sheldon patients to benefit from revamped premises
- Patients invited to share their views about Procedures of Lower Clinical Value
- New ‘myGP™’ app provides Birmingham patients with services at their fingertips
- The NHS in Birmingham wishes you a merry, and healthy, Christmas!
- Birmingham, Solihull and Black Country CCGs award contracts for commissioning support services