Birmingham CrossCity CCG is committed to ensuring that any actual or perceived conflicts of interest are identified and managed, with arrangements put in place for both the declaration and the mitigation of risks associated with conflicts of interests.
Employees, members of the Governing Body, members of committees (and sub-committees) and member practices are required to make declaration of interests on a regular basis (e.g. quarterly and at the start of each committee meeting) and details of these declarations are given in the registers below.
- Birmingham CrossCity Hospitality Register 2017-18
- Birmingham CrossCity Hospitality Register 2016-17
- Birmingham CrossCity Register of Interests - Governing Body
- Birmingham CrossCity Register of Interests - Staff
- Birmingham CrossCity Register of Interests - Clinical Leads
- Birmingham CrossCity Register of Interests - Local Membership Leads